Card Fight Academy
Card Fight Academy
Card Fight Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Prestigious CFA

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 51 on Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:09 pm

"Yo ho ho, I will take you along to hell" Granblue Discussion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gusmath
gusmath

"Yo ho ho, I will take you along to hell" Granblue Discussion Empty
PostSubject: "Yo ho ho, I will take you along to hell" Granblue Discussion   "Yo ho ho, I will take you along to hell" Granblue Discussion EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 12:22 pm

Welcome to the Granblue Discussion thread! The Granblue are a clan of seafaring undead, known mainly as the toolbox clan for the Drop Zone, which often use resurrection as a means to turn the tide. Also known for being one of the toughest clans to use (up there with the Spike Brothers), the Granblues are one of the only decks in constant fear of milling out. Used mainly by Gouki Daimonji and the Cardshop Handsome team in the CFV Anime, they are famously known for their "Infinite Resurrection Hell!!!", as Gouki stated in episodes past. What are your favourite cards, and thoughts about this clan?
"Yo ho ho, I will take you along to hell" Granblue Discussion Cardfight-vanguard-ep-21-2

*Edit: Adding a link for a Rushdown build. I'll add other builds and give credit where it's due when more arrive.

CFVA Rushdown Granblue Deck

Last edited by gusmath on Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bendyzz
Bendyzz

"Yo ho ho, I will take you along to hell" Granblue Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Granblues are cool   "Yo ho ho, I will take you along to hell" Granblue Discussion EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 6:26 am

For Granblues, you can always assume that your field will always have a G2 Attacker and G1 Booster since you can always trade off the cards you get from drawing and Drive-checks for Deadlies, Samurai and Nightmist. Also you can trade off an unneeded G3 for a 5000 Interceptor for extra defense, or a booster for extra attacking power. So, there is no need to fear of running out units to attack when you intercept since they keep coming back for more.

In addition, Granblues can play well with little Grade 3s because of cards like Deadly Swordsmaster, Spirit Exceed and Skeleton Demon world knight(with Cocytus) which can superior ride from the drop zone. Chappie the ghostie can help you search and put those G3s into your Drop-zone. Not only you get to defend, you can ride them from the drop zone as if it was your second hand. So you do not Misride.

In a way, this is somewhat like a 'fearless' deck. You do not have to fear of lack of attackers and Misriding.

Some of my favourite granblues are Evil Shade, Chappie, Ruin Shade and Cocytus.
Back to top Go down

"Yo ho ho, I will take you along to hell" Granblue Discussion
Page 1 of 1