Card Fight Academy
Card Fight Academy
Card Fight Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Prestigious CFA

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 51 on Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:09 pm

Beast Deity Nova Grappler Build

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gusmath
gusmath

Beast Deity Nova Grappler Build Empty
PostSubject: Beast Deity Nova Grappler Build   Beast Deity Nova Grappler Build EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 5:18 pm

Grade 0: 17

1X Beast Deity, White Tiger
4X Ring Girl, Clara (Heal)
4X Cannon Ball (Stand)
4X Lucky Girl (Stand)
4X Battleraizer (Stand)

Grade 1: 13

4X Death Army Guy
2X Tough Boy (Vanilla)
3X Clay Doll Mechanic
4X Twin Blader (Perfect Guard)

Grade 2: 12

4X Death Army Lady
4X Beast Deity, Black Tortoise
2X Brutal Jack
2X Magician Girl, Kirara (WOOOO!)

Grade 3: 8

4X Beast Deity, Asure Dragon
2X Asura Kaiser
2X Moai the Great

Thoughts?

*Edit: I thought I'd add a description of the perfect turn to explain the point of this deck in the best way possible.

With the perfect field, you would first have a column of Death Army Guy and Lady on one side, Azure Dragon + any booster, even White Tiger will do, and any other Gr. 2+1 16k+ column on the other side (Moai+Tough Boy if your opponent has a 10k Vanguard). First, you attack with both the Rearguard Columns, the only priority is that you might attack first if Kirara is one of your rearguards. Next you attack with the Vanguard. Say your opponent is at 4 damage, and knows you run little/no Critical Triggers, so decides to sponge the vanguard attack. You drive check an Azure Dragon, and your Death Armies stand. The next drive check doesn't matter, because you can then discard that Azure to stand your other column, and launch another beatdown volley!
The above field is easy to pull off, and your grade 3 line-up acts as the additional 6 pseudo triggers (assuming you rode 1 Gr. 3 and drew one), making it a reliable beatdown volley that triggers every 2-3 turns.

Last edited by gusmath on Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lockon Stratos

PostSubject: Re: Beast Deity Nova Grappler Build   Beast Deity Nova Grappler Build EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 10:30 pm

Personally, I'd add some draws, in order to help grab those Azure Dragons. I also wonder why you're using Claydoll Mechanic, as this deck only has two CB units, so I doubt you're ever going to be in a serious bind as long as you're not TOO reckless.
Back to top Go down
gusmath
gusmath

PostSubject: Re: Beast Deity Nova Grappler Build   Beast Deity Nova Grappler Build EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 7:25 pm

I've found that, when played right, I typically will always find that I'll end up with an additional Azure within the second gr. 3 turn, worst case scenario. Even so, i've always considered adding in draw triggers, but with play testing it seems like it's best to commit to the offensive with the Nova Grapplers. Plus, with the high attack the rg's often boast, you can always use a stand trigger to it's fullest effect.

As for Clay doll Mechanic, there aren't many great gr. 1s for the nova grapplers in my opinion, and so the 7000 atk is nice, followed by the fact it often lets you pull off 3 Kiraras. I'm considering lowering the amount of clay dolls in the deck, but it already falls below the standard gr. 1 count.
Back to top Go down
Kisara
Kisara

PostSubject: Re: Beast Deity Nova Grappler Build   Beast Deity Nova Grappler Build EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 11:34 pm

I never played with Beast Deity Deck but I always made combos with Asura Kaiser and Azure Dragon.
I used Asura Kaiser to put pressure on my opp, after I used all gr3, I rided Azure Dragon and made combos with it too...
It's really effective...you should try it too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beast Deity Nova Grappler Build   Beast Deity Nova Grappler Build Empty

Back to top Go down

Beast Deity Nova Grappler Build
Page 1 of 1