Card Fight Academy
Card Fight Academy
Card Fight Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Prestigious CFA

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 51 on Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:09 pm

All that Glitters is Gold. Gold Paladin discussion

Go down 
+2
Twedledum
Avenger
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Avenger
Avenger

All that Glitters is Gold. Gold Paladin discussion Empty
PostSubject: All that Glitters is Gold. Gold Paladin discussion   All that Glitters is Gold. Gold Paladin discussion EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:55 pm

Probably the single most hated clan right now. I love them and Ezel. What's your favorite card? Do you hate them too? Discuss.
Back to top Go down
Twedledum
Twedledum

PostSubject: Re: All that Glitters is Gold. Gold Paladin discussion   All that Glitters is Gold. Gold Paladin discussion EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 11:26 pm

My favourite card will be Sagramore because of it's stability skill and cb calling out a rg from your deck, it's really awesome.
However it's hated because it is overpowered in my opinion. That much calling from your deck is really awesome but there must be a limit to this kind of deck....
Back to top Go down
https://cfaacademy.forumotion.com
Avenger
Avenger

PostSubject: Re: All that Glitters is Gold. Gold Paladin discussion   All that Glitters is Gold. Gold Paladin discussion EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 12:31 pm

You're thinking of Garmore. Sagramore counterblasts to gain 2000 when it attacks.
Back to top Go down
Twedledum
Twedledum

PostSubject: Re: All that Glitters is Gold. Gold Paladin discussion   All that Glitters is Gold. Gold Paladin discussion EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 6:44 am

Thx...I really forgot about him
Back to top Go down
https://cfaacademy.forumotion.com
SabreWulfe
SabreWulfe

PostSubject: Re: All that Glitters is Gold. Gold Paladin discussion   All that Glitters is Gold. Gold Paladin discussion EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 10:45 pm

Not to be nitpicky but Sagramore actually powers up by 3000 when counterblasting, making him a nice attacker when boosted by Gareth.

As for my favorite GP card, I'm going with Garmore as well, if nothing for the fact that I'm a consistency nut, and out of all the Main G3's (Ezel, Duke, Pellinore, etc.), I find his skill to be used the most efficiently whenever I tested them out. It might've been how I built the decks at the time, but that's my opinion.
Back to top Go down
G.Rapsodos
G.Rapsodos

PostSubject: Re: All that Glitters is Gold. Gold Paladin discussion   All that Glitters is Gold. Gold Paladin discussion EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 9:25 am

I would have to say Little Fighter, Cron. Not only are his effects cool and useful, and he looks badass, the typo is the funniest thing to look at! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sendou Aichi
Sendou Aichi

PostSubject: Re: All that Glitters is Gold. Gold Paladin discussion   All that Glitters is Gold. Gold Paladin discussion EmptyThu May 02, 2013 4:27 am

G.Rapsodos wrote:
I would have to say Little Fighter, Cron. Not only are his effects cool and useful, and he looks badass, the typo is the funniest thing to look at! lol!
that's a new way too look at the cards. You remind of Emi (I told you if you'll build a cute deck you'll win.)
Back to top Go down
G.Rapsodos
G.Rapsodos

PostSubject: Re: All that Glitters is Gold. Gold Paladin discussion   All that Glitters is Gold. Gold Paladin discussion EmptyThu May 02, 2013 9:40 am

Oooo....kaaay..... silent But y'all gotta agree, It's pretty funny. Rolling Eyes affraid
Back to top Go down
Pellinore
Pellinore

PostSubject: Re: All that Glitters is Gold. Gold Paladin discussion   All that Glitters is Gold. Gold Paladin discussion EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 1:58 am

Come to think of it, Gold Paladins don't represent such a threat. Random calling may end up in bad pain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All that Glitters is Gold. Gold Paladin discussion   All that Glitters is Gold. Gold Paladin discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

All that Glitters is Gold. Gold Paladin discussion
Page 1 of 1