Card Fight Academy
Card Fight Academy
Card Fight Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Prestigious CFA

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 51 on Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:09 pm

Targeted and Firing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lockon Stratos

Targeted and Firing Empty
PostSubject: Targeted and Firing   Targeted and Firing EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 7:38 am

Howdy. Lockon here, just wanting to tell you that if you're reading this, you have a sniper trained in on the back of your head. Now whether you have to go see the Good Lord now or later is up to you. Be friendly and we can continue on as planned, but if you want to be a phallus, weeeeell, let's just say you going to be making your excuses to St. Peter.

Now that that unpleasantness is out of the way, let me introduce myself. The name's Locon Stratos. I'm a fan of Vanguard, obviously, and have been looking for a place to meet people of the same persuasion, if you know what I mean. I'm an aggressive player, not liking to play around but get to the point. I haven't found a specific clan that I'd call my own, but for now the Spike Bros. will do me. Now, who's in charge of this outfit, so I can get my marching orders.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

Targeted and Firing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Targeted and Firing   Targeted and Firing EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 12:28 pm

Yo, I am in charge of this place. The names Ghost. Sadly, our userbase is extremely inactive and we need a good way to actually expand. Hope you have fun!
Back to top Go down

Targeted and Firing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Card Fight Academy :: Important :: Introductions-
Jump to: